Purchase Order Financing is an alternative form of financing that allows certain businesses to use a valid purchase order from a credit-worthy customer to obtain financing to pay their suppliers. In this whitepaper, learn about "Purchase Order Financing" and how they can help you business, such as:
- What is purchase order financing?
- How is Purchase Order Financing Different from a Bank Loan?
- The Benefits of Purchase Order Financing.
- How Purchase Order Financing Works?
- How Purchase Order Financing and Factoring Work Together?
Fill more and larger, customer orders ... without draining your cash flow.
Often wholesalers, distributors and resellers wrestle with the dilemma of suppliers who want to be paid upfront and customers who want to pay in 30-60 days. Purchase Order Financing is a financing option that provides these businesses with funds to deliver the goods on confirmed, non-cancelable purchase orders with little, or no upfront costs.
Get your FREE copy today by filling in the short form on the left, for instant access.