Call Today!

Frequently Asked Questions

How does factoring work?

It's extremely simple; once freight has been delivered to your customer and you send your invoice and confirmation of delivery to Accutrac Capital, we then send up to 95% cash advance within hours.

At Accutrac, submitting documentation to get funding is easy and hassle free. When your company delivers freight, send us your invoice and signed bill of lading via email, fax, transflow or web upload. We have no requirement that you deliver original paperwork to our office. Accutrac confirms the load then we send you up to 95% of the value of the invoice directly to your bank account or fuel card. A small Discount Fee is deducted from the Advance and the remaining 5% balance is paid to you when Accutrac receives full payment from your customer.

Go Back

Invoice Factoring & Discount Fuel Cards for Trucking Industry
Questions? Contact Us!

Cash Advance | Invoice Factoring | Cost Saving Solutions
Services for the Trucking Industry

Yes I would like to receive your newsletter.
Slide this bar to the right to enable submitting.
Questions? Contact Us!

Cash Advance | Invoice Factoring | Cost Saving Solutions
Services for the Trucking Industry

Yes I would like to receive your newsletter.
Slide this bar to the right to enable submitting.