Director of Sales
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and MBA
6+ years' experience in the Factoring Industry
Areas of Expertise:
Trucking/Transportation, Customer Service and Credit Analysis
About Working at Accutrac:
"The greatest company I have ever been a part of, because the CUSTOMER ALWAYS COMES FIRST!"
Phone: (866) 531-2615
"I spend 99% of my personal time with my family, and the other 1% on the golf course."